Garrod Farms is home to World and National Champion Vaulters and Vaulting Teams, and as a founding member of the AVA (American Vaulting Association.) Garrod Farms has been intimately involved with this sport from its inception in the United States.
What is Vaulting?
- The art of gymnastics on horseback
- A wonderful way to learn balance, rhythm, agility and confidence
- Good preparation for riding
How Do I Start?
Recreation Trot Class:
To be announced!
- For riders 7 years old and up
- Class is 4 weeks each month
- Can include up to 7 spaces
No Drop in Vaulting
To enroll in either class, come in or call Garrod Farms Stable Office at (408) 867-9527.