Horse Boarding Stables
Garrod Farms’ unique location in the Saratoga foothills makes it a great place to board your horse. The property adjoins Fremont Older Open Space Preserve and Stevens Creek County Park, giving our boarders access to over twenty miles of trails.
We have five riding arenas (one is covered), two longing arenas, a round pen, three horse wash racks, and limited trailer parking.
We welcome all disciplines. Our emphasis is on pleasure riding, but those who want to show are welcome, too. We have trainers and instructors on-site that can help you with your horses and riding.
NO STALLIONS, PLEASE.
The boarding rates are per month, per horse. All rates include the use of all our facilities and feed twice a day. Some facilities have the option of full-clean for an additional fee.
Rates for boarding range from $396 – $980, depending on the facility. We have fields, pastures, paddocks, and barns. Call the Stables Office for more information: 408-867-9527.
FULL CLEAN FACILITIES:
- Lynn’s Barn – $880
- Large stall/paddock – $980
- Stall, no paddock – $622
BARNS close to Office:
- Madrone*, Sequoia* – $581
- Antique* – $533
- Double, no paddock – $500
- Cave – $485
*Add cleaning per month – $195
BARNS away from Office:
- Emma’s Barn – $485
- Big Oak Flat, Jo’s – $514
- Arena Flats, Cliffside – $502
- Valley View – $506
- Gate House – $479
- Gate House #1 – $469
- Nob Hill – $514
- Powder River, Northridge – $496
- Wooden Paddocks – $533
- Three horse field, per horse – $419
- Gelding pasture, per horse – $396
The following special services can be added for additional fees: Lunch, Double Feed, Special Feed, Bedding, Horse Trailer Parking, and Tack Boxes.
- Lunch (per month) – $40
- Special Feed (per month) – $45
- Double Feed (per month) – $80
- Horse Trailer Parking (per month) – $65
- Management cleaned stall (when necessary) – $75
- Infirmary used by boarder, self-clean, per day – $25
- Tack Boxes – $10
- Saddle rack deposit – $25
- Take Room Key Deposit – $30
- First and last month’s board is due when a horse arrives on the ranch
- Contract must be signed in order to board
While we love animals here, we prefer dogs be left at home. Not all horses are comfortable with dogs – and as a riding stable, our priority when it comes to animals is our horses! And of course, happy horses lead to happy and safe horseback riders! With this in mind, if you must bring your dog, please note: any dog who visits must be on a leash and must be well behaved: no aggression, no barking (as even happy barking can startle horses), and no visiting horses. Owners of poorly behaved dogs will be asked to take their dogs home. Dog owners are liable for any incident involving their dogs. If you have any concerns over how your dog will behave around horses, people, or other animals, please leave your pup at home. Thank you!