Tasting Room Staff
(P/T – weekends)
- Greet and assist visitors with their wine tasting and/or winery event
- Brand ambassador for Cooper-Garrod
- Three or more Saturdays or Sundays a month
- Four to six-hour shift
A strong candidate would be:
- A people person! Personable & polite
- Reliable & responsible wine consumer.
- Able to lift 40 pounds, stand for four to six hours at a time, and help with both the wine pouring and tidying of the tasting room and picnic area
- Sales and/or service profession experience is a plus, but not a requirement
You do not need to be a wine expert! We will teach as we go! It’s a lot of fun to work here; come give it a try!
Send along a resume and cover letter, or swing by in person to meet us and see if you’d be a good fit!
(P/T weekends needed.)
Must have good customer service skills and be reliable.
- -Be a positive brand ambassador of Garrod Farms to the public; patient, kind, and cheerful. Create memorable experiences for our customers!
- Maintain office, cashier, phone, email, reservations.
- Manage Trail rides, Pony rides, Lessons, and Boarding needs.
- You will be immersed in the horse world!
Inquire with firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume for more information!