Tasting Room Staff
(P/T – weekends)
- Greet and assist visitors with their wine tasting and/or winery event
- Brand ambassador for Cooper-Garrod
- Three or more Saturdays or Sundays a month
- Four to six-hour shift
A strong candidate would be:
- A people person! Personable & polite
- Reliable & responsible wine consumer.
- Able to lift 40 pounds, stand for four to six hours at a time, and help with both the wine pouring and tidying of the tasting room and picnic area
- Sales and/or service profession experience is a plus, but not a requirement
You do not need to be a wine expert! We will teach as we go! It’s a lot of fun to work here; come give it a try!
Send along a resume and cover letter, or swing by in person to meet us and see if you’d be a good fit!
Horse Wrangler (P/T and Full Time Needed; Weekends Mostly.)
(P/T – weekends)
Must be an expert horse rider. Must be able to physically groom, mount from the ground, saddle and bridle horses; shovel, stand for up to 8 hours a day, and ride for 3-4 hours a day. Must be able to communicate with customers and staff about horses in an educational, friendly, and clear fashion. Must have a positive attitude and enjoy both horses and people. Must be reliable and self-starting.
- Be a positive ambassador of Garrod Farms to the public: patient, kind, educational, safe, cheerful. Create memorable experiences for our customers!
- Groom, saddle, mount/dismount customers on horses and ponies for lessons and trail rides.
- Lead trail rides with a focus on safety, education (about horses, local wildlife and landmarks) and enjoyment for the customers!
- Muck stalls, barns, and clean tack, etc., as needed
- Mentor less experienced employees.
If you are interested, please send along a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.