- Main Arena: Built in 1964, our Main Arena is covered, allowing for lessons and riding in all weather. In 2021 we replaced the footing with state-of-the-art sand and filter fabric.
- Jumping Arena: This arena has sand footing and is routinely set up with a jump course for boarders to enjoy.
- Sky Arena: This is a longing arena; priority use is for our Vaulting Team (Mt. Eden Vaulting) practice, but outside of practice times, any boarder may use. The footing is also state-of-the-art sand and filter fabric.
- Pony Arena: This is a smaller arena used for riding, lounging, turn out and, in the summer time, for the Day Camp lessons.
- Dressage Arena: This arena has dressage letters built specifically for dressage riders to practice their patterns.
- Vista Arena: This arena also has sand footing; used for riding. Not available for turn out.
Round Pen: Small pen suitable for working your horse individually.
BARNS, PADDOCKS, and PASTURES
- The Antique Barn, the oldest on our property (built in 1903 to house the family cow and work horses), offers box stalls with paddocks.
- The Sequoia and Madrone Barns, both built from redwood in 1964, offer box stalls with paddocks. The fee for each stall in these barns includes use of a good sized storage locker.
- Cliffside Barn has box stalls and paddocks, with a view of the valley.
- Emma’s Barn consists of two large stalls with no outdoor paddock, tack boxes included.
- Lynne’s Barn offers large full-clean box stalls and paddocks, with an attached turn out arena.
- The Wooden Paddocks, large outdoor paddocks with indoor stalls. Good space for big horses.
- Powder River, made with powder river panels, offers covered stalls with paddocks.
- Valley View offers both box stalls with paddocks, and a nice locker with each stall.
- The Gatehouse: a smaller facility, stalls and paddocks, near the entrance to the Open Space.
- Northridge and Nob Hill Paddocks: individual paddocks with covered stalls.
- Big Oak Flats have large stalls and paddocks, with easy access to the Jumping and Vista Arenas.
- Arena Flats, near our Dressage Arena, offers stalls with smaller paddocks.
- The Shared Fields with small cover, for up to three horses each.
The Pasture is for geldings only, shared, with natural tree cover, for up to 12 horses.
- Our property is adjacent to the Fremont Older Open Space Preserve, which offers over 20 miles of trails.
- Three horse wash racks.
- Limited trailer parking.
- Tack storage available for rent.
- Locations for farriers to work.
- Consistent veterinary visits.