All riders must be 8 years or older but for little riders aged 7 or under, 1/2 hour Pony Walks are available.
Group Lessons include 50 minutes of instruction. 10 rider maximum per class by reservation only. Classes are available Monday through Thursday after school and all-day Saturday.
Western Group Lessons
English Group Lessons
Corporate rides are now available!
Call 408-867-9527 for more information.
Private Lessons are 30 minutes in length and are offered every day.
- Private Lessons (1 person): $86
Semi-Private Lessons are 30 minutes in length and are offered every day.
- Semi-Private Lessons (2 people): $160
Call to book your lesson: 408-867-9527
- Payment must be made before or at beginning of the new series
- When you have joined a group lesson, it’s your spot. To keep your spot secure, you must pre-pay for each lesson package.
- In a series of 4 lessons, there are no make-ups. The 4 lessons must be taken in 4 consecutive weeks.
- In a series of 8 lessons, we allow 1 absence. You have 9 weeks to complete 8 lessons.
- Students will be informed when they owe for more lessons. Children don’t always remember to tell their parents, so it is the parent’s responsibility to check-in at the office from time to time.
Private and Semi-Private Lessons
- Pay at time of booking
- Cancellation will be accepted with 24 hours notice
- Accepted cancellation will be credited to the next booked lesson
If you are here to watch a lesson rather than participate, please be mindful to stay out of the Yard (where mounting and dismounting happens) and keep the path of the horses going to and from the Main Arena clear.
While we love animals here, we prefer dogs be left at home. Not all horses are comfortable with dogs – and as a riding stable, our priority when it comes to animals is our horses! And of course, happy horses lead to happy and safe horseback riders! With this in mind, if you must bring your dog, please note: any dog who visits must be on a leash and must be well behaved: no aggression, no barking (as even happy barking can startle horses), and no visiting horses. Owners of poorly behaved dogs will be asked to take their dogs home. Dog owners are liable for any incident involving their dogs. If you have any concerns over how your dog will behave around horses, people, or other animals, please leave your pup at home. Thank you!