Please note: for large groups of 9 or more people, please call 408-867-7116 at least one week in advance to make your reservation, to ensure availability and staffing.
The Light Flight
2020 Viognier, 2020 P61 Black Widow (80% Chardonnay, 20% Viognier), 2021 Chardonnay, 2021 Rose. $22
The Red and White Flight
2020 P61 Black Widow (80% Chardonnay, 20% Viognier), 2021 Chardonnay, 2018 Cabernet Franc, 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, George’s Vineyard. $22
The Red Wine Flight
2019 Pinot Noir, 2018 Syrah, 2016 P-47 Thunderbolt (60% Syrah, 40% Cabernet Sauvignon), 2016 George’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon. $22
The Fancy Flight
2018 Cabernet Franc, 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, George’s Vineyard, 2000 Cabernet Sauvignon, Lone Oak Vineyard, 2000 R.V. Fine Claret. $35
The Wine Club Flight
2021 Chardonnay, 2018 Merlot, 2017 F-86 Sabre Jet (50% Cabernet Franc, 30% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc), and the 2000 R.V.’s Fine Claret (Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon). Complimentary for Wine Club Members.
One tasting fee will be waived with the purchase of two bottles, or by joining our Wine Club!
Wine Club Members receive a complimentary tasting or complimentary glass of wine for themselves and up to 3 guests.
To learn more about what guests can expect when visiting our Garden Patio, please read our Guest Guidelines!
- We offer seated Wine Tasting, Wine by the Glass, and Wine by the Bottle as well as Small Bites.
- All of our service is outside on our Garden Patio. We do have lots of shade!
- Outside food is not allowed. If you’d like to enjoy food with your wine, we do have “Small Bites” available, à la carte: cheeses, crackers, olives, nuts, charcuterie and chocolate!
- Larger groups of 9 or more are only allowed with permission from the Tasting Room Manager, and are dependent on staffing and availability. Please call at least 1 week in advance to ask about a large group: 408-867-7116, option 1.
- Children are welcome but must remain seated at the table. Unfortunately we do not have high chairs. Only those over 21 may enjoy the wine.
- Reservations ensure a 90 minute use of the table, which is plenty of time for a lovely wine tasting experience!
- Guests more than 30 minutes late to a reservation forfeit their table.
- Our last seating is at 4:00 PM; and we stop serving at 4:30 PM. This ensures that guests are safe to drive home when we close at 5 PM!
- We utilize QR codes located at the table instead of paper menus; guests can use these codes to find our online menu with their smart phone.
- Well-behaved dogs on leash are welcome. As we are primarily an equestrian center, we love animals! But since horses live here, we must prioritize their well-being first and foremost. SO — dog owners, please note: horses in nearby barns are visible from our Garden Patio, so for us, dogs MUST be well-behaved, which means: no aggression, no accidents, no barking, and no visiting with horses. These are very important: even a little happy barking can startle a horse and potentially cause injury to horse and rider! If you have ANY concerns with how your pup might behave around horses, other dogs, or people: PLEASE, leave the dog at home! Poorly behaved dogs will be asked to leave; and generally jeopardize our ability to welcome dogs at all. Thanks so much for your help on this in advance.
- And — while we know people love seeing the horses here! — please, at the request of horse owners, do not visit with, pet, or feed horses. Looking at them from our Garden Patio is fine, however!