Please note: for large groups of 7 or more people, please call 408-867-7116 at least one week in advance to make your reservation.
The Red and White Flight
202o Viognier, 2021 Rose, 2016 P-47 Thunderbolt (60% Syrah, 40% Cabernet Sauvignon), 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon. $22
The Red Wine Flight
2019 Pinot Noir, 2016 F7U Cutlass (50% Syrah, 50% Cabernet Franc), 2018 Syrah, 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon. $22
The Fancy Flight
2019 Pinot Noir, 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, 2000 Cabernet Sauvignon, Lone Oak Vineyard, 1999 Cabernet Sauvignon, George’s Vineyard. A real treat to try these library wines! $35
One tasting fee will be waived with the purchase of two bottles, or by joining our Wine Club!
Wine Club Members receive a complimentary tasting or complimentary glass of wine for themselves and up to 3 guests.
To learn more about what guests can expect when visiting our Garden Patio, please read our Guest Guidelines!
- We offer seated Wine Tasting, Wine by the Glass, and Wine by the Bottle as well as Small Bites.
- All of our service is outside on our Garden Patio. We do have lots of shade!
- Outside food is not allowed. If you’d like to enjoy food with your wine, we do have “Small Bites” available, à la carte: cheeses, crackers, olives, nuts, charcuterie and chocolate!
- Larger groups of 7 or more are only allowed with permission from the Tasting Room Manager, and are dependent on staffing and availability. Please call at least 1 week in advance to ask about a large group: 408-867-7116, option 1.
- Children are welcome but must remain seated at the table. Unfortunately we do not have high chairs. Only those over 21 may enjoy the wine.
- Reservations ensure a 90 minute use of the table, which is plenty of time for a lovely wine tasting experience!
- Guests more than 30 minutes late to a reservation forfeit their table.
- Our last seating is at 4:00 PM; and we stop serving at 4:30 PM. This ensures that guests are safe to drive home at 5 PM!
- We utilize QR codes located at the table instead of paper menus; guests can use these codes to find our online menu with their smart phone.
- Well-behaved dogs on leash are welcome. As we are primarily an equestrian center, we love animals! But since horses live here, we must prioritize their well-being first and foremost. SO — dog owners, please note: horses in nearby barns are visible from our Garden Patio, so for us, dogs MUST be well-behaved, which means: no aggression, no accidents, no barking, and no visiting with horses. These are very important: even a little happy barking can startle a horse and potentially cause injury to horse and rider! If you have ANY concerns with how your pup might behave around horses, other dogs, or people: PLEASE, leave the dog at home! Poorly behaved dogs will be asked to leave; and generally jeopardize our ability to welcome dogs at all. Thanks so much for your help on this in advance.
- And — while we know people love seeing the horses here! — please, at the request of horse owners, do not visit with, pet, or feed horses. Looking at them from our Garden Patio is fine, however!